1. What is the difference between a hotel and a serviced apartment?
Typically, serviced apartment operates on fully-furnished apartment units ranging from studio type to larger size units like a 4-bedroom apartment, with kitchen, chinaware and electrical appliances. Facilities and Services include 24-hour guest service, daily maid service, linen and towel changing service, as well as TV, radio, stereo, refrigerator, etc. Centre Point also provides a sharing, high-speed Internet connection that is available in each apartment unit and hotel room. Leasing term at Centre Point is flexible for both short-term and long-term.
2. Do you provide limousine service?
Yes, Centre Point provides both pick-up and drop-off limousine service from/to Suvanabhumi International Airport. This service costs THB 1,100+ (subject to 10% service charge) for sedan (maximum 2 people) and THB 1,500+ (subject to 10% service charge) for van (maximum 9 people).
3. Where can I find your limousine driver when I arrive at the airport?
If you take an international flight, after leaving the custom counter, turn right after reaching the exit. The driver will be waiting at Gate No.5 with a signboard that says “Centre Point”. If you take a domestic flight, after leaving the custom counter, turn left after reaching the exit. The driver will be waiting for you at Gate No.2 with a signboard that says “Centre Point”.
4. Do you have a direct telephone line and a fax machine?
Yes, they will be provided in certain room types, while in other room types, only a direct telephone line is available upon request. We also provide in-room Internet access in every apartment. The Internet connection and usage is free of charge.
5. Do you provide babysitting and baby cot?
No, we do not provide babysitting service. However, our guest service at the lobby can give you information on the service. We do provide baby cots and the cost is THB 300+ /set/night (subject to 10% service charge).
6. Can I bring pets to stay with me?
No, it is our policy not to allow pets in the property.
7. How can I use your free in-room Internet?
Each apartment unit and hotel room at the eight Centre Point properties has Internet access that connects you to the virtual world. The connection is quite easy as long as you have a computer set and a LAN card (only at those Centre Point’s properties that have a local area network) or wireless modem (only at those Centre Point’s properties that have a wireless local area network). Those without a computer set can get connected at our Internet booth at the lobby floor.
8. Do you have Centre Point’s Serviced Apartments or Hotels outside Bangkok?
Centre Point Serviced Apartments and Hotels are located only in Bangkok.
9. How far are your properties from BTS skytrain stations?
eight Centre Point locations are close to BTS Skytrain stations. (Click here to view a map)
- Centre Point Hotel Pratunam: the Ratchathewi BTS Skytrain Station
- Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10: the Nana and Asok BTS Skytrain Stations
- Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10: the Sukhumvit MRT Station
- Centre Point Hotel Silom: the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station
- Centre Point Hotel Chidlom: the Chit Lom BTS Skytrain Station
- Centre Point Hotel Chidlom: the Silom and Lumphini MRT Stations
- Centre Point Hotel Ploenchit: the PloenChit BTS Skytrain Station
- Centre Point Sukhumvit Thong-Lo: the Thong Lo BTS Skytrain Station.
Some locations are also located within easy walking distance to the Underground
- Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri: the Ratchadamri BTS Skytrain Station
10. How do I make a reservation?
There are several channels to make a reservation:
1. On-line reservation.
2. E-mail: email@example.com
3. Telephone: (+66) 2 630 6345-9 or Fax: (+66) 2 630 6353-4
11. How do you manage if the selected apartment type or hotel room is not available?
The on-line reservation automatically checks the availability of the selected apartment or hotel room during your desired period. If it is not available, you may choose another type of room or another location.
12. What do I do if I do not receive a confirmation of my on-line reservation?
Within 3 business days, you should receive our confirmation. If you do not receive it, please contact our sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. How safe is your on-line reservation when I give away my credit card information?
Rental payment is made through Siam Commercial Bank' Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The SSL encrypts all given information; as a result, it is not readable. Centre Point database does not obtain nor store any of your credit card information. Therefore, your information is kept confidential and secured.