What is the difference between a hotel and a serviced apartment?
Typically, serviced apartment operates on fully-furnished apartment units ranging from studio type to larger size units like a 4-bedroom apartment, with kitchen, chinaware and electrical appliances. Facilities and Services include 24-hour guest service, daily maid service, linen and towel changing service, as well as TV, radio, stereo, refrigerator, etc. Centre Point also provides a sharing, high-speed Internet connection that is available in each apartment unit and hotel room. Leasing term at Centre Point is flexible for both short-term and long-term
Do you provide limousine service?
Yes, Centre Point provides both pick-up and drop-off limousine service from/to Suvanabhumi International Airport. This service costs THB 1,200.-net per trip for sedan (maximum 2 people) and THB 1,650.-net per trip for van (maximum 6 people).
Where can I find your limousine driver when I arrive at the airport?
If you take an international flight, after leaving the custom counter, turn right after reaching the exit. The driver will be waiting at Gate No.5 with a signboard that says “Centre Point”. If you take a domestic flight, after leaving the custom counter, turn left after reaching the exit. The driver will be waiting for you at Gate No.2 with a signboard that says “Centre Point”.
Do you have a direct telephone line and a fax machine?
Yes, they will be provided in certain room types, while in other room types, only a direct telephone line is available upon request. We also provide in-room Internet access in every apartment. The Internet connection and usage is free of charge.
Do you provide babysitting and baby cot?
No, we do not provide babysitting service. However, our guest service at the lobby can give you information on the service. We do provide baby cots with complimentary.
Can I bring pets to stay with me?
No, it is our policy not to allow pets in the property.
How can I use your free in-room Internet?
Each apartment unit and hotel room at the Centre Point properties has Internet access that connects you to the virtual world. The connection is quite easy as long as you have a computer set and a LAN card (only at those Centre Point’s properties that have a local area network) or wireless modem (only at those Centre Point’s properties that have a wireless local area network). Those without a computer set can get connected at our Internet booth at the lobby floor.
Do you have Centre Point’s Serviced Apartments or Hotels outside Bangkok?
Centre Point Serviced Apartments and Hotels are located only in Bangkok.
How far are your properties from BTS skytrain / MRT stations?
Our Centre Point locations are close to BTS Skytrain / MRT stations.
Centre Point Hotel Pratunam: the Ratchathewi BTS Skytrain Station
Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10: the Nana and Asok BTS Skytrain Stations and the Sukhumvit MRT Station
Centre Point Hotel Silom: the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station
Centre Point Hotel Chidlom: the Chit Lom and Ratchdamri BTS Skytrain Station and the Silom and Lumphini MRT Stations
Centre Point Sukhumvit Thong-Lo: the Thong Lo BTS Skytrain Station.
How do I make a reservation?
There are several channels to make a reservation:
Centre Point Hotel Chidlom
Centre Point Hotel Pratunam
Centre Point Hotel Silom
Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10
Centre Point Sukhumvit Thong-Lo
What do I do if I do not receive a confirmation of my on-line reservation?
Within 3 business days, you should receive our confirmation. If you do not receive it, please contact our sales office at each property or click : www.centrepoint.com/contact
How safe is your on-line reservation when I give away my credit card information?
Rental payment is made through Siam Commercial Bank’ Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The SSL encrypts all given information; as a result, it is not readable. Centre Point database does not obtain nor store any of your credit card information. Therefore, your information is kept confidential and secured.
Centre Point Hospitality would like to express our gratitude to everybody who is interested in using the services provided in www.centrepoint.com.
In order to serve and satisfy your needs better, we will use your personal information given through this website as well as in other ways to enhance the benefits and services provided to you. The privacy of your personal information is kept strictly confidential as we understand your concern for the security of your information. However, by visiting our website, you are accepting the following practices:
Allowing us to collect your personal information
In using the services from this website, you will be requested to fill in certain personal information, provide user ID and password and/or other necessary information. This information will be stored in our database system and will provide you with the following benefits:
- Make an online booking through our website.
- Receive an automatic e-mail confirmation when making a reservation on the Internet, and e-mail replies to inquiries related to a booking you have made for any of our services and products from our reservation sales agents.
- Receive free PR news and information i.e. public announcements regarding products or services and special promotions. The news and information will be provided to you via e-mail but if you do not wish to receive any news and information, we provide you with the option to unsubscribe.
Accept our security system in protecting your information
- The information that you provide in the form of documents and electronic data as well as in other process of information transfer will be kept strictly confidential. It will be stored in the database server to protect from any losses, damages, changes and prevent other people from taking advantages of your personal information without permission.
- Centre Point has no policy to provide or disclose any personal information of the users to third parties including even name, address, e-mail address, statistics of website usage, and other personal information. Neither will Centre Point use the information for commercial benefits. An exception will be in case the third person is involved in the transaction or as a service provider for any particular service on the website. Additionally, an exception is made if the disclosure of information is in response to a law enforcement request. For example, personal information will be disclosed in order to halt argumentation with users or for verifying the credit card information.
- The system operator or the customer service providers under Centre Point’s contract are not allowed to acquire users’ information for personal benefits. They are required to keep the information confidential as stated in the contract, except for disclosure requested by Centre Point.
- In case Centre Point has to disclose users’ personal information, with the reason being one of those mentioned above, Centre Point will contact the users for permission. However, users have the right to decide whether he/she wants to disclose the information.
* If the users discover the inaccuracy of personal information, please contact the officer immediately.
Links to other websites
The privacy and security policy of this website does not cover the usage of content in websites that are linked to Centre Point’s website. Therefore, you should follow strictly the rules and regulation of that other website/websites because Centre Point will not take on any responsibilities for any losses and damages which might occur from using services of other websites.
Changes of Policy
For more information about this website, please contact Marketing Department, Centre Point Hospitality, at (66 2) 630-6345-9
All copyrights and intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this website are owned by Centre Point, or are included with permission from the relevant owners.
You are welcome to browse this site and to reproduce extracts from it, for non-commercial and personal purposes only. The material on this website may not be modified or incorporated in any other works, publications or websites without prior written agreement from Centre Point.